Friday, April 08, 2005

Tough week down, work week coming...

This week has been absolutely nuts. I've had meetings all week as well as classes, presentations, papers, and things to prepare for. I have, however, managed to start on my Senior Presentation PowerPoint presentation. It's so hard to collapse four years of learning and experiences into a 15-20 min. speech/presentation. My first step has been to just brainstorm everything I can think of that I'd want in my presentation. From there, I'll be able to narrow everything down and add in some color, flair, and, of course, some humor. What else would you expect from me?

Next week, it just worked out that I don't have any classes at all on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Because I'll have this time on my hands before Greek Week starts, I'm going to use every second of it to work on the load of things I have to do before school ends. My main priority is getting my Alumni Paper completely done. I'm definitely going to have that done by around Wednesday or Thursday. I have papers and other things due in almost all of my other classes, so I'll be doing those, also. Of course, my last semester of my senior year turns out to be one of my busiest...go figure...

3 Comments:

At April 9, 2005 at 6:51 PM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

What's new with your alumni paper?

 
At April 10, 2005 at 1:57 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Ian I completely understand how you feel. Its like yes we are almost graduating but we have so much to do until then! But its all worth it! Keep going buddy! :)

 
At April 10, 2005 at 1:57 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Ian I completely understand how you feel. Its like yes we are almost graduating but we have so much to do until then! But its all worth it! Keep going buddy! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home